domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

Music Today

It is clear that music evolves year after year and month-to-month, but better?
It all depends on what you evolve your tastes also.
It is almost impossible to think like, for example in my case, I started to listen to the greats of rock thanks to my parents and how now I hear all, although I don't like rap.
How we've evolved from Freddie Mercury to Hardwell?
Guitar solos ancients have left pass to electronic sounds that sneak into our heads and make you look almost like a crazy dancing. And speaking of dances, these also have undergone a change. Years ago you had a minimum knowledge of dance and you danced at the disco, but now the only thing you can do is jump with raised arm and pasting cries. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, but it is the closest thing to a kind of elimination of stress.
In contrast, if you remain very similar followers. Broken t-shirts, tattoos, piercings and long hairs...Everything changes and this is good but will have to wait a few more years to see what happens.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario