jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

Barcelona.

The best place I have visited and where I have spent the best summer of my life is Barcelona.  I stayed there with my best friends this summer to celebrate the end of PAU.
First of all we decided to do this trip because my friend Mari Sole was born there and she loved the idea. We prepared our heavy backpacks and large suitcases and we set off to Alicante by train.  When we arrived to Alicante we took a taxi to transport our luggage to the airport. Taxis are too expensive. Fortunately we took the plain on time and I could sit in a window seat. The trip was very short; we arrived to Barcelona in 30 minutes. The first thing I thought in Barcelona was “Why didn’t I bring warmer clothes?!”
 We kept on going to the hotel and it was a strange adventure. We first began to walk to the opposite side so we arrived to the outskirts of the city, where there were some slums. Then we looked for the hotel in Google Maps so we discovered that it was on the other side of the city. Finally we found the hotel and we left all our things to go to Park Güell, there we took a lot of pictures and we had a good time.
In the evening, we went to the town centre to have dinner and drink something in typical bars. After that, we went to some pubs and discos. Then we spend two days in the beach knowing a lot of people, practising windsurf in Costa Blanca. We went shopping too.
The last day in Barcelona we visited other monuments like Sagrada Familia, Tower Agbar, Barcelona head, Gaudi’s artworks, Batllo house..
My friend Mari Sole drove a car to the airport and we caught a flight.
I didn’t get a good tan, but I got beautiful pictures and a better relationship with my friends.

I recommend travelling to Barcelona if you love beautiful and breathtaking sceneries. And especially, if you love art and the works of Gaudi, a gothic style full of colour.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario