martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Práctica 1 corregida

Vegetables are one of my favorite kind of food and I eat them almost every day. As a rule, young people hate vegetables and they don´t eat anything related to this, but it is not my case. I prefer to eat artichoke with onions or another vegetable rather than meat or fish. Despite this, I eat everything because that is what we need. I think vegetables and fruits are better than chocolate or candies. Also, vegetables are healthier. I really love to eat beans, cauliflower or carrots. There is something that I can´t stand and that is the vegetable soup, but it is the only thing. Now in Murcia I buy a lot of vegetables for dinner like sparagus, broccoli or mushrooms. I think this is the best way to be healthy and keep us well fed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario