domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

Family

To my mind, the family is what gives you life even if it is something that is not chosen and comes default. As something obligatory for everyone, the family becomes a lottery. You can take very well with your blood relatives or very bad. As a rule, the family is not always a close-knit family, there are happy moments but difficult too.
In my case, I have been very lucky with my family, they are funny but serious at the same time, a good combination. I have very good relationship with my close relatives but I have less relationship with my distant relatives. I can say I have got an extended family; I have got ten uncles and aunts, thirteen cousins, two grandparents, two parents and a brother.  
My most admired family member is my grandmother Josefa. She has worked since she was small and she has grown in a dysfunctional family. She is a short dumpy woman with a big heart. I really love her although sometimes our opinions collide.
The most family member I look like is my cousin Juan. We have fair hair and an upturned noseand both we have a youthful appearance although he already has twenty-three years old. He is studying at university as her sister and their parents got divorce seven years ago.
 I would like to be more with my family and I hope to continue this relationship with them.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario